Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Didn't recibe package

Hi, I had my new s21 delivered today but my ear phones and smart tag didn't come how do I get these.  Thanks 

Chris610 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Error A4.57.1-af2c5

Can't get onto my app at all. Once I log in (either via fingerprint or log in details) I am met with the "There seems to be a problem" page. I've tried clearing app cache, force stopping and rebooting. App is up to date. Any tips welcome? 

Screenshot_20210919-221710.jpg
Louioo by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

BT Sport add on cost

Hi all,I’m looking at getting a new phone on EE and can’t find anywhere how much it costs for the BT sport add on once your contract is up and running. I’m not sure I’d want it year round but without knowing the cost I can’t decide whether I’m better...

alex2737 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early termination from EE broadband contract fee as 3 months left.

What would the early termination fee likely to be from EE if I terminated my 18 month contract with EE 3 months early as going to Gigaclear . Is it any cheaper than running them both concurrently so it gives us time to upgrade our mobiles to use over...

Wiffy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Change of address

i need to change the address on my account but can not find anywhere on there that i can do this ? I've go to your questions and answers but i don't have the same layout ? 

Ee perks

Hi there can anyone help.I’m trying to register for ee perks. I get the email through to my works email address. I click on the verify email button but then I can’t login to the actual site itself. it’s as if my password is wrong then when I press re...

Jaxon007 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting to the menus in My EE

When logging on and going to My EE clicking on any topic such as 'top up' simply takes me to the Registration page where clicking on 'Mobile' simply asks which device I want to add. If I use my own number, it correctly says a user is already register...

tel86 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

My father in law has an out of contract phone he wishes to give to his grand daughter but we need it unlocked. He doesn't remember any of his log in details or if he even created an online account. We cannot register as he took his number to his new ...

Unlock phone to a different network

I have upgraded with EE and now want to give my partner my phone but how do I get this unlocked? We took to shop who said EE had rejected the unlocking!Any help will be much appreciated 

double billed

Hi I was billed on 3rd September for my normal £10 charge. I then upgraded to a different data plan that should be been activated at my next billing cycles (30 days later)But on the 7th September I was billed again at the new rate of £15, however I c...