Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

General Credit - Reversal

Good evening my mobile phone bill for this month has gone up by £45 due to the following. General Credit - Reversal What the hell is that payment for ? RegardsDazza1504  

Dazza1504 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5GEE EE Mobile Broadband - Airplay Mac

Bit of a random one. Wonder if anyone else has come across this issue. I have a 5GEE mobile broadband modem for my home internet. No issues really. Great singal, great connection. But recently I've not been able to airplay from my Mac to my brand new...

£5 top up.

I purchased a 5-pound top-up voucher from my local store I went through the process to register at with EE and to my amazement by starter pack of £5 which have lasted me a week was not installed now the money has just been wasted on phone calls I'm u...

Activating smart benefit

I received my new phone today, two weeks after placing my order. BT Sport is my smart benefit but I have not received any login details to start enjoying my benefit. Is there anyone out there than can help?

Resolved! Will tunes on sim transfer to new phone

I have a number of Tunes select to my contacts on my sim, Old Nokia X2 Have replacement card  contacts have transfer OK. Now going to change to a Samsung A 22 5G PAYG Will Not be internet connected. Will the Tunes transfer to the new phone with conta...

johntwo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

End of contract

Hi, my contract ended months ago but I have stayed with ee. Now I'm looking to leave so what notice do I have to give? 

Justinf by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Return older phone when upgrading

Good afternoon all, I have just received my new iPhone 13 Pro today. As I have upgraded early, I have to return my older iPhone 12 Pro. I only got the new phone delivered by DPD and no box where to send my older phone back to EE. Will I get it separa...

Lorenzo94 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wrong plan

Just got my IPhone 13 through and installed the sim the plan I selected was a £73 a month with £15 trade in with a payment of £58 a month. however on my bill the monthly charge is £78 a month with extra charges of £30 which hasn’t been used yet  is t...

Phone insurance

Hi i am insured for my fone how do I claim cracked screen dropped it don’t know how to claim any one know how thanks 

Siancaz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful