Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

sim card

Hi My phone was lost last week Sunday in Stockholm. I am not due bk home till Nov.   Urgenty need a new sim card sent to Stockholm hotel address? can this been done? how do i get a new sim card durin my stay?

ahmed39 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! BT Sports Ultimate

Hello,  I have the BT Sports Ultimate swappable benefit. Does this allow large screen access and if so does anyone know how i can access? I have a casting device (not sure who it's by!) and i can hear sound when the phone is connected but I am unable...

GayleR1 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Unlock iPhone

I need to unlock an iPhone I've bought.It's on EE, but need it to work on another network.I spoke to EE, but they said it's easier on the App and you don't need a SIM card in the phone. However, I can't find the option to unlock.Can someone help?

Resolved! Nuts and bolts of replacing my SIM

I have a SIM only contract and am looking to replace my current mobile.  The existing one has a MicroSIM but as I understand it most new mobiles require a NanoSIM.  I assume EE will replace the SIM in these circumstances but I am wondering exactly ho...

rodneyf by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Help us improve our Contact us pages - we'd love your feedback

Good afternoon everyone, You may have already seen some of the Digital Team introduce themselves and ask for some feedback on their upcoming plans, if not, pop over to that thread after this one and have a look!    I'd like to introduce @Hayley_W to ...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Question re Upgrade from sim only

Hi i have a sim only 24 month contract which I purchased for my daughter last christmas and used a student code to get 20% off the monthly price. I am now able to upgrade and wanted to upgrade to a phone and sim contract which will be a christmas pre...

deyes999 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max 128gb graphite

I called yesterday and upgraded to iPhone 13 pro max 128gb graphite was told on phone if I paid for delivery it would be delivered next day but now it says waiting for confirmation for delivery date 

Leehop by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Credit my account

After a long on going problem I was promised £100 credit to my account. Not seen a penny yet. Would it be refunded to my account or credit on my EE account??

Tfp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE perks password reset not working

I am trying to login to EE perks but it says my password is wrong. I’ve asked for password reset but never receive the link by email when requested I’m eligible for NHS discount but can’t get the code because of this. Both the shop and online can’t h...