cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

BT Sports Ultimate

GayleR1
Explorer

Hello, 

I have the BT Sports Ultimate swappable benefit. Does this allow large screen access and if so does anyone know how i can access? I have a casting device (not sure who it's by!) and i can hear sound when the phone is connected but I am unable to view via TV screen. 

I have also looked for the large screen add on but am unable to locate this on EE!!!

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks

Gayle 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GayleR1

Welcome to the community.

With the Large Screen add-on you can cast from your device using a Google Chromecast or Apple TV.

Check out this help page for more ways to view through large screen.

If you text SPORT to 150 you should be given some options to add large screen access.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G

Hi @GayleR1

With the Large Screen add-on you can cast from your device using a Google Chromecast or Apple TV.

Check out this help page for more ways to view through large screen.

If you text SPORT to 150 you should be given some options to add large screen access.

Chris

Thanks so much for this reply Chris. That worked and it’s all sorted now. 

Kind regards

Gayle 

Christopher_G

You're welcome, @GayleR1

Glad you're sorted. 🙂

Chris

Hi,

Just wondering why its asking me to pay another £ 5 p/m to cast to large screen since I already have the BT Sport Ultimate smart benefit with my new Full Works iPhone plan.

Many Thanks

Christopher_G

Hi @hymanlogan

If you have BT Sport Ultimate smart benefit, you would need to add the large screen access add-on in order to cast through, or log into another device.

Chris

The price for BT sport keeps changing. If you have it as a Smart benefit be expected to keep paying more and more for things you used to get.