Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Netflix smart benefit activation link missing

Paid for a Galaxy Z Fold 3 on a two year contract with Netflix smart benefit and waiting for the phone to be back in stock for shipment. Soon after the payment went through, I received a text from EE with a 6-digit pin (with 30 mins expiry warning), ...

jp73 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My SIM was deactivated new eSIM is not working

Hello, I just swapped from sim to eSIM as I decided to change my phone set and once the old sim card was disconnected following the successful set up on a new phone set I am unable to make any calls, messages using the plan, I noticed in my ee accoun...

eLbe by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in as upgrade?

I have just placed an order to upgrade my IPhone 11 Max Pro to the equivalent in IPhone 13. I chose the trade in option as I will be sending my old phone back. Is this the correct option? I don’t want to find trade in is just for old phones and I get...

Itreb4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel unlock device request ASAP.

Please help I made a mistake by requesting to unlock my device. I need to CANCEL this request asap because I have realised that my device is already unlocked and I do not want to incur a £8.99 fee according to the email unlock confirmation received. ...

IMin by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! £1.00 talk pack.

Hello.I am presently on the EE £1.00 Talk Pack and would like to open up another one for my daughter who is joining the mobile world for the first time.How do I go about getting an EE £1.00 Talk Pack for her please?Kind regards,

merton69 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 7 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max Pre-Order Wait Time

I pre-ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max 128Gb Sierra Blue within the first hour of the pre-orders opening on the 17th, there was a problem with the order processing EE’s end after I got my confirmation and wasn’t sorted until I called in yesterday 24th, I...

Resolved! Account Holder Information

If I am the account holder and I have two family members on my account. Can they access all account information eg each persons bills etc?

iPhone 13 pre-order but no confirmation

I ordered the the 13 pro max online last Saturday via trade in option but I then decided against trading in as I could get the same discount as a student. I was advised to cancel my order and then re-order online with my student discount which was al...

than by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung watch trade in

Hi there was wondering if the early upgrade fee gets wavered when you trade in your current watch just went online and through to processing page and it takes off 200 leaving 20 to pay up front for the watch aswell as early upgrade fee of 71 pounds w...

Jakeb13 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful