Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: Early upgrade fee

HI there, I have just seen this on my account and I was trying to upgrade. I rang EE and they said it was an error so they can not honour the said deal unless I traded in my S10 and when on a 'smart' plan which was more expensive than the one I wante...

Resolved! Pay as you go SIM card not activated

Hi, I am rejoicing EE to have a work phone number, I bought a SIM card from the local shop near my house for £1, I popped it in my old phone (what's gonna be used for work) and I have no service, yet the phone is not locked to another network.  Do I ...

jack0x by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

discount code

can you apply discount code on to your account after you have purchased a phone or can you only do it while on payment page ? if not how do i cancel my order ? 

Ysurucu1 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just had £695 removed from bank acount by Direct debit for EE 4G service

Hi,On 13th september, EE took £695 from my direct debit bank account.My monthly fee is only £35.Do you  know what's going on? I am currently trying to get through to EE on the phone , but i cannot get through as there is a "high number of calls ". I ...

treez by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NO DATA

Read moreRead moreA new customer, SIM activated yesterday Samsung S8+.  Mobile data not working?  A new customer, SIM activated yesterday Samsung S8+.  Mobile data not working? 

PhilC7 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to upgrade

I can't upgrade with ee due to every phone I press on it days no plans currently available, however happens on every device I press. I'm an employee so have freinds and family discount 30% code that can apparently only be used online. Therefore Im st...

I Can't use allowance on pay as you go

Hi I'm on pay as you go with EE. I toppt up a few days ago. So I have 500min.. unlimited txt .. and loads of MB. It.s Evan showing on my account. But it isn.t letting me use any of it. I can only use  the internet if I'm connected with a home broadba...

LadyTraci by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leaving Positive Review

Hi, I’m just wondering how I can leave some positive feedback for a staff member called Jordan in the Plymouth EE Centre as he helped me LOTS to sort out my new EE Sim Only deal and made it a VERY easy process switching from a different provider and ...

TGraaay by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I would like to upgrade my phone

Netflix smart benefit activation link missing

Paid for a Galaxy Z Fold 3 on a two year contract with Netflix smart benefit and waiting for the phone to be back in stock for shipment. Soon after the payment went through, I received a text from EE with a 6-digit pin (with 30 mins expiry warning), ...

jp73 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful