cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Netflix smart benefit activation link missing

jp73
Investigator
Investigator

Paid for a Galaxy Z Fold 3 on a two year contract with Netflix smart benefit and waiting for the phone to be back in stock for shipment. Soon after the payment went through, I received a text from EE with a 6-digit pin (with 30 mins expiry warning), however I did not receive any activation link from Netflix.

I've tried downloading the Netflix app on my current phone and entering the PIN into the gift code section but it did not work.

How can I receive the Netflix activation link? Do I need to wait for the Fold 3 to arrive and my new contract to become active? Many thanks.

edit: in My EE (app and web browser) the Netflix smart benefit is also missing in Add-ons & Benefits section. And also how can I receive a new pin for activation? Obviously the one I received earlier has expired

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jp73

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Has your plan changed in your My EE account? 

Thanks.

Leanne.

Thanks Leanne.

No it is still the previous plan.

Leanne_T

Thanks @jp73

Once your plan changes you will get the links needed to set up your Netflix Smart benefit. 

This will change once your phone has been dispatched 🙂

Leanne. 

Great - I will come back to this post again if there are any problems with it. Thanks @Leanne_T

Leanne_T

No problem @jp73

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.

I've got netflix as part of my new contract. I've got a link on a text but it's asking me to select which netflix package and then setup bank details for payment. I'm not sure what I do to get it free, which it's supposed to bE?

I got my text with the link but Netflix still ask for payment can you help? Is there a code?

Hi @Kh959

I hope you're well and having a nice weekend, other than this issue of course.

Can I just check, did you already have a Netflix account or have you set up a new account for your perk?

Thanks 

Chris

I'm returning to this post because my phone finally arrived and I received an activation link from Netflix (sms) but no new activation code from EE, and it brought me to sign up. However it still asked for my payment method so I filled in my details and got charged.

On MyEE I can see under smart benefits that Netflix is activated, but I guess my newly set up account didn't get linked to EE? I signed up with the same email as the one on EE.

Any help will be appreciated thanks.