cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

£5 top up.

Frenzybee3
Investigator
Investigator

I purchased a 5-pound top-up voucher from my local store I went through the process to register at with EE and to my amazement by starter pack of £5 which have lasted me a week was not installed now the money has just been wasted on phone calls I'm under vulnerable list and I cannot afford any more money can somebody help me where to get a refund

2 REPLIES 2
DrBell18
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Frenzybee3 You will definitely need to call EE Customer Care on 150 from your mobile when the lines open again tomorrow. There's nothing we can do here to assist you I'm afraid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB - Pacific Blue
Forensic Cybersecurity MSc
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You never said what you did with the EE top-up eVoucher? 

What does texting AL to 150 from it fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)