cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Will tunes on sim transfer to new phone

johntwo
Investigator
Investigator

I have a number of Tunes select to my contacts on my sim, Old Nokia X2

Have replacement card  contacts have transfer OK.

Now going to change to a Samsung A 22 5G PAYG Will Not be internet connected.

Will the Tunes transfer to the new phone with contacts on this sim ?

Thanks for any help.

Ageing OAP

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@johntwo  The sim has nothing to do with any music on your device.     Also 5G is only available to contact customers regardless of what device you are using.      You’ll have to move the music yourself. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@johntwo  The sim has nothing to do with any music on your device.     Also 5G is only available to contact customers regardless of what device you are using.      You’ll have to move the music yourself. 

The Tunes are already on my sim /contacts, will they stay when I put in new phone ?

Not worried about 5G at the moment, its only that the phone is ready for this.

Music won't be stored on a SIM. It must be stored on your device or its SD Memory Card.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)