Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

A12 Samsung

I have duplicate apps that slide across the screen and I can't rem0ve them?

Blacklisted phone

Hi all, I have a SIM only contract from EE, and recently bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max on Facebook Marketplace. The phone was fine for a few days but lost signal and showed up as blacklisted by EE. I contacted the seller who initially responded and und...

Unlimited Wifi addon

I recently got a £20 unlimited WiFi addon via the ee app and I've been charged £50 instead, I dont understand because I'm only using it to hotspot my ps5. Can anyone help make things clear or fix this problem as I'm not paying more than what I signed...

Activate SIM without phone

Hello there, I recently upgraded phones, and thus was sent a new SIM card. However, before I got the chance to activate my new SIM as normal, I lost my old phone with the old SIM, leaving me unable to receive an activation code. I live alone and do n...

Jerome6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transfer esim to a new phone WHILE ABROAD

Hi all,My old phone has an EE esim. I have just bought a new iphone13 and it is all set up except for transferring the esim from my old phone to the new phone. I am currently living abroad and so cant go into an EE shop. Also because I am abroad havi...

jwb2k by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Esim PAYG

Afternoon! Will it be possible to have an esim on payg briefly?

Waiting over 7 days for delivery

I have been waiting for 7days but had no notification about my order. Would be good to know when to expect it! 

Jmr77 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Will ee cancel my contact if I give the phone back

I had the iPhone 11 Pro from ee a year ago and have never been able to make calls right due to very poor signal I have called so many times and have never got anywhere with ee they are so unhelpful and unprofessional will they cancel my contract and ...

Kirst9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband and Landline

Hi, I need faster broadband and also need to keep my landline, The fast broadband does not have the landline service, Any way around this. cheers J. 

Ma07 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone volume and power button repair

Does anyone know how long it’ll take to get my phone repaired it was received at the repair centre on the 25th of this month, just wanting a rough time as I have no access to email accounts banking etc without the phone