Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New tariff

I’ve upgraded my iPhone with a trade in. I’ve gone onto £69 a month deal but with the trade it says I get a £15 reduction making it I’ll be paying £54. When I check on my account it’s still showing that I’m paying £69 a month, is this because I’ve no...

Jonah70 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Add additional data plan eSIM?

Considering adding a further data plan for a new iPad, and wondering if I can just do so using a downloadable eSIM rather than ordering and waiting for a physical SIM?  

twynne by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to connect EE 4G MIFI to AnyDesk

Evening, I have a EE 4g MIFI (dongle) that won't connect to AnyDesk/TeamViewer.  I can use a hotspot to connect but not using the 'dongle'.  Any thoughts/ideas? 

Wally375 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unhappy with upgrade deal

Myself and my partner recently upgraded but are extremely unhappy with the ‘deals’ we were given. Hearing from friends on other networks I feel we are absolutely paying over the odds and getting hardly anything in return. Our lessened data due to the...

kt95 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E sims

Hi, I purchased an ee E sim plan on Friday and I have not revived an option to download in the app or a qr code by post, please let me know what to do as I am currently unable to use my phone to ring!

AK40 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live chat not working, want to leave EE.

When I use the live chat and it asks for my phone number it says "sorry could not find anything for that". Then it resets the conversation. I don't remember the live chat being that bad. I would like to leave EE after my pay monthly sim contract ends...

gemz89 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

internet

I am having trouble connecting to any 4g/internet connection without wifi, I have data and 4G but as soon as I leave the house it immediately goes down to one bar and always says "connecting" (never connecting) Any tips/tricks on how I can resolve it...

nicnacp by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful