Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Live chat window not appearing; please help!

I need to speak with someone regarding paying off my contract but would like to do so via live chat since im currently in New Zealand and it would cost me too much to phone up. When on the help pages as suggested, the live chat window does not appear...

Automatic compensation

Hi has anyone managed to claim there daily compensation of £5.04 for delayed connection, I've had the £25 for not being able to connect. 

Zakk19 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Order

I ordered a iPhone 13 today and i got a confirmation email with a order number, I just want to know what the process is now it says they are processing my order what does that mean will I receive my phone or does my order go to someone else to check ...

Expected delivery of S21

I ordered a pink S21 6 day ago online.  I paid the £30 upfront cost and got a confirmation email, this email said the phone would be dispatched within 24 hours.  I log in online and It says "awaiting confirmation".  I'm wondering how long the average...

AmyF3 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New EE sim and new phone upgrade

Hi I have recently upgraded to a new iPhone 12. I was sent the phone and a new sim. I put the new sim in transferred all across and thought all was okay.I then was still receiving text messages and iMessages on the old iPhone still and also realised ...

Gab21 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone plan changed but no update from DPD.

I upgraded to the Samsung Z Flip 3 today. It did say dispatched within 24 hours before I even ordered. My phone plan has changed and I can access all the smart benefits. I've not had any correspondence from DPD though, with all my other orders I got ...

New order

Hi, I ordered a galaxy s21 near the start of the month. I have checked the tracking details and since the 19th of September it says its been dispatched and DPD will be in touch. I haven't recieved any further communication from either EE or DPD and r...

Redirecting to upgrade page

when I’m logged in clicking any link in the my shop > additional line section of the nav menu redirects me to a page showing my next upgrade however I’m looking to add an additional line not upgrade so why is this redirect happening? It also does thi...

Rl6067 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful