cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New order

Waywardtyrant
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I ordered a galaxy s21 near the start of the month. I have checked the tracking details and since the 19th of September it says its been dispatched and DPD will be in touch. I haven't recieved any further communication from either EE or DPD and really dont want to miss out on the earbuds too, which I believe ends on the 30th? 

I have seen that there is an issue with supply on here, but was wondering if anyone would be able to advise further as there are times in the day when no one will be in due to work etc.

Thanks in advance 

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Waywardtyrant

Thanks for posting on the community. 

Have you downloaded the DPD app to see if they have any deliveries scheduled for you? 

The order had to be placed between 1st - 30th September 2021,you can claim the offer within 60 days of your purchase date and complete the claim form including a scanned copy of your proof of purchase, the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus, and your personal details.

Leanne.

I downloaded the app to find its been/ being returned to yourselves. I had no correspondence from DPD and no one told me I had to download the app to find out where my package was but was told I would recieve a text from them as soon as they we're in receipt of the package arranging the delivery.

Please advise what I am supposed to do now.

@Waywardtyrant , I would suggest ringing customer service, although you may now have to wait until the morning to ring them and see what is going on, they should be able to help, as no account access here.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I would but whenever I try, they want the number on the contract which I dont know yet and my current phone is an ex EE contract which is the number I want to move onto my new contract which is causing issues with logging in or ringing as they want this phone number which isn't off the old contract til the 6th next month. Do you have a number which I can contact a person to talk about this?

Leanne_T

Morning @Waywardtyrant

Thanks for coming back to us. 

You can find contact information for new customers on our Get in touch page.

Hope you get this sorted. 

Leanne.

Only issue with this form of contact as mentioned before is that the number I am ringing off is already on another EE contract, which is not in my name so when it asks for a mobile number I am no further along as I dont have one for the new phone. 

Any ideas?

Leanne_T

Hi @Waywardtyrant

The number 0800 956 6000, is for customers with no EE number and will get you to the team when they open. 

Or, if you call 150 from an EE phone and explain this isn't the account you would like to query, the team can transfer you 🙂

Leanne. 

Thank you for your help, hopefully this will resolve the issue.

Leanne_T

No problem @Waywardtyrant

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.