cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

FLEX BEATS WIRELESS SEARPHONES

mhibbitt-1932
Investigator
Investigator

I received a text message from EE150 Help today at 11: 44 am saying I have Beats Flex Wireless Searphones on the way to my account and I will receive another text when they have arrived....I wasn't told about this when I brought my new phone Samsung galaxy A12  and if I have to pay for them I don't want them but if they are free and part of the package then fine. Just wondering if it is a scam or not and I didn't order them. Anything else coming with this phone I don't know about 🤣🤣

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @mhibbitt-1932

Welcome to the community. 

I would recommend giving us a call and checking that this text has been sent from EE.

If you have not requested to purchase some headphones with your phone or part of a package this sounds like it could be a scam. 

Katie 🙂

Thank you, I have tried calling 150 the message options don't match this query. Is there another number I can call to find out? 

Katie_B

Hi @mhibbitt-1932

If you go option 1, option 1, option 1, option 3 you should be connected to our customer care team to discuss your account. 

Katie 🙂

OK, thank you 😀

RD1984
Visitor

Exactly the same issue. Did they arrive and did you get charged?

movingand
Visitor

Hi,

Did you have this resolved? 

Thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @movingand

Thanks for posting.

Have you had a text message about an offer? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.