Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4gee

Hi all, i have had trouble with my 4GEE WIFI MINI recently. Firstly it stopped working and the wifi couldnt be found so this was sent off to EE and found there was a fault with it so it had a software update, ive just had it back and wifi works fine ...

Jordan216 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE expensive

Currently on 3 mobile paying for 4 sim only contract looking to moving to EE for faster speed in London.Visited a EE store in London yesterday they quoted £140 for 4 sim only deals all with unlimited data. At the moment only paying 28 pounds with thr...

Samsung flip 3 pre order

I have not received any information on my phone, can you please tell me when it's gonna come? 

moving home

Hello EE community, I know what I want, but can EE convince me to still use EE broadband, when it is not good in my new area and expensive? I am moving house in 3 weeks time, but can not go with my EE broadband account , yet I want to stay with EE, w...

Activation code iphone

Hi my son has locked himself out of his phone and requires a activation code. I need proof of purchase and purchase date to send to Apple. A ee store I visited said to contact customer services as they’d be able to pull up my info and possibly send m...

Mat371 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile Data Slow

Hi,What exactly is the problem with the EE mobile network in the HA3 area? Connectivity has been incredibly slow the past few days. When I checked the network status a few days back it said there was a problem and it would be resolved within the next...

4g Wi-Fi router

Hi guys need some help. I have the unlimited ee Wi-Fi 3G/4g home router. I run the cat 5 cable into a TP link wall plug to chuck the signal around the house but befor it goes into the wall I feed it through and apple AirPort Extreme. Now apple don’t ...

Teffhead by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to retrieve emails from an old fsnet.co.uk account

I am belatedly trying to access emails from an old fsnet.co.uk email account, preferably to migrate this to a hotmail account. I was using this account in 2002 - will the emails still be archived and available?

Peter27K by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful