cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Activation code iphone

Mat371
Investigator
Investigator

Hi my son has locked himself out of his phone and requires a activation code. I need proof of purchase and purchase date to send to Apple.

A ee store I visited said to contact customer services as they’d be able to pull up my info and possibly send me a email with the details of my purchase. I did and the operator said they’d call me back. They never did!

This was purchased from ee by me on a contract. It was my previous phone! I need a email to forward onto Apple to show I own this phone. Phones a iPhone 7 as it’s my old phone I don’t know anything but the seri number. Please help 

3 REPLIES 3
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Mat371 

Welcome to the EE Community 

you will need to contact customer services on 150 they will be able to send you a proof of purchase.

Thanks,

David.

Thank you, yes I did call them. I explained the situation and they said can I call you back at 6pm. They never did! Very annoying il try again tomorrow 

Sgiandubh
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Mat371 You might have better luck trying live chat via here:

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

Select the option for Accounts & Billiing, then Mobile and you shold see an option for live chat between 8am and 10.30pm