Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

trade in returns

hi, i have been sent a trade in pack which i will send my iphone xr back to you. however, on the message it says send back to you by 9th october. however, my new phone still hasnt arrived and there is no delivery date available to say when it is goin...

Billysb by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New.phone no sign of it

Upgraded last week  got an email last night from ee to say phone was now with courier dpd and I would recieve a text giving me delivery slot havent heard anything from them. Ee have already switched my sim.over yo new contract but i haven't actually ...

Order

I have orderd phone have not received emails saying its ordered 

Guru3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Error A4.57.1-28ea7

Hello, I am trying to login to EE through the app and I get the below error.  Does anyone have any ideas? I've reinstalled the app, cleared cache - nothing, still the same error.  I'm also using an android handset. Thanks

Screenshot_20211001-000628_My EE.jpg

When I call 150 and they ask various digits of my password to verify it’s me is it the same password I use to log into the app and my account. If not how on earth do I know what it is. I use the app and never call but I need to call 

Mat371 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account suspended

Hello, for some reason my mobile account has been suspended. I paid the outstanding bill a couple of days ago and for some reason my account is still suspended. I have always paid my bills on time and have never missed a payment, so this came as a bi...

Resolved! Sim only contract

Hello,  I have a sim only unlimited 12 month contract which ends next month. I’ve missed the 30 day deadline to give notice. What happens to my account now? Will the monthly price increase? Thanks, Sophie

Apple TV plus or Arcade smart benefit upgrde

my upgrade has just gone through and received the texts regarding my smart benefits Apple TV plus and Arcade. however when I click on the redeem this offer it says I have already redeemed it and won’t add another 24 months. It’s right I have already ...

Resolved! Transferring eSim to iPad

Am I able to transfer an eSim from my iPhone (it’s currently on dual SIM but I want to use my data sim on my iPad now) to my iPad Pro?

Laurdor3 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful