cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple TV plus or Arcade smart benefit upgrde

bonesey1980
Contributor
Contributor

my upgrade has just gone through and received the texts regarding my smart benefits Apple TV plus and Arcade. 

however when I click on the redeem this offer it says I have already redeemed it and won’t add another 24 months. It’s right I have already had 24 months of Apple TV and arcade however just signed another 24 months so was expecting to be able to add it again 

Anyone got any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @bonesey1980.

Could you try to use these Smart Benefits and see if you are able to do so?

If you're unable to use them, I'd recommend giving our Customer Care team a call so they can check your account.

Jon

Sgiandubh
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@bonesey1980 I don't think you can stack subscriptions with apple like this, I subscribe to Apple One which includes Apple TV plus and i have just tried to redeem my voucher and it says i can't redeem the voucher with my current subscription, so i might need to look into changing my smart benefit, if thats even possible

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sgiandubh

Thanks for posting 🙂

You can change your Smart Benefit after 30 days, please see our How do I add and manage my Smart Benefits? for more details.

Leanne.