Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Iphone

How long dos my come ordered on Saturday the 25

araan2008 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlocked

i have a device that was my previous contract. I tried to get it unlocked for my son to use but was told device is blacklisted how can that be possible when there is nothing owed on it?

lorrry by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Keep the same number

Read moreHello I have a phone number with EE but since last november I am abroad and never did a charge again. In october i will return to the UK and I would like to keep the same number. I do not have a contract. Please let me know about it.Hello I ...

Maga1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Spend limit

How can I change my spend limit?

19613 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data add on

I have added the unlimited data add on to my phone contract for £10 extra a month, however, this month I have been charged £20! Is this a mistake or will I be charged this every month 

I would like to quit my contract

I left UK after graduate university so I have to quit my contract. I called 150 many times but I couldn’t quit. How do I cancel my contract?

Keijyu by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order confirmed but not dispatched

Hi there, I have ordered the new iPhone 13 last week and have not received this yet. When tracking my order number is says order needs confirmation. I know longer have access to the email address previously used - I have changed this on the app is th...

No updates on orders

Hi I have had two orders confirmed, but no delivery or updates on the orders.  The numbers are xkoxxxxxxxxx and xkoxxxxxxxxx. Please  can I have an update on these orders. Thanks, Shaun   [mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public boar...

GBorGH by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful