Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

My phone order

I ordered a phone with a gift of headphones. They sent it to me a week late and it was headphones! There is a 5G network and I do not have 2G coverage.Incorrect people, I can't wait for 2 years to give up on you!

Rosen_gb by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

cant track order

I ordered an upgrade for my phone over a week ago and haven't heard anything about it being dispatched. I've tried using the order tracker but it responds with "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. " please can you help me with this

MCamp by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Haven’t received pay as you go sim card

I’ve done online procedures for ordering sim card. But I haven’t received sim card yet. And just two days before EE charged me £23 . I’m still using my lyca sim card. So, i want my money back and after that I’ll go to the EE store and buy new sim car...

Promotional pack won’t work

Hi, I recently got a promotional offer that was £1 for 1 day or £5 for 5 days but when I come to text ‘one’ for the one day offer, I received a text back to say that this offer was only for selected customers? surely I am a selected customer if I rec...

EE Perk code not working

I generated a EE Perk code for 20% off.  I've selected the Sim Only upgrade deal that I wanted (18month deal, not pre-discounted etc).  I've tried to enter the code in the 'gift voucher' section and just comes up with 'Code is not valid'. The code wa...