Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Send moneh to pay pall

How I can send money to my paypal and how long gonna take it the transfer. My credit cards was stolen today and my bank is closed 

Missing all chats in WhatsApp since the crash

Help me please. I've lost all my whatsapp chats and pictures. Unfortunately I didn't backup. I uninstalled WhatsApp app and installed it again. Nothing returned. I'm so angry. Kerry 

Kerry333 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Moving from WPA2 to WPA3 Personal

Apple has recommended changing from WPA2 to WPA3 Personal after a privacy warning.  Does anyone know if this can be done?  I can't see a way via the Smart Router.  Thanks.

RPT1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Positive Feedback

I want to leave some positive feedback after speaking with EE support as I didn't receive the typical text message feedback form. I called yesterday and had a useless advisor serve me who did not solve my issue and failed to call me back about the is...

New phone

Also my new phone I've just received has a tiny dint in the screen. I only noticed it because of the screen protector. Will this be covered on my contract if the screen went funny or do I need to tell a member of the team?

Tee193 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYG signal v Contract signal

I have an S20+ 5g with 2 ee sim cards in. One is a Contract SIM and the other a PAYG. Why hasnt the PAYG sim got as many bars on the signal as the Contract one? Often 3 bars on the Contract and 1 bar on the PAYG?

Nikki8279 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful