Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Trade In

Wondering if anyone can help. Upgraded my iPhone 11 to the 13 and opted to trade my iPhone 11 in to cover the upgrade cost and receive the monthly for doing so. I have received a text to say they have received my old iPhone 11, but nothing about when...

BT Sport Error VC019

Worked fine last weekend over wireless, device checker gave me an error so I connected via Ethernet and still unable to stream any 4K/UHD content and I don't know why. All HD Streams are fine, I get Error VC019 when trying to stream 4K. Tried restart...

Glovepup by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPad 2021

I ordered the tablet on the 6th of October there is no tracking available and it said it should be with me in 24hrs 

bowman207 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change to EE keep number

Ive just filled everything out, typed in PAC code picked a sim only plan etc. I have a few questionsWill i get a new sim in the post? How do i set it up once it arrives? Will i be without my number at all? thanks 

CaitOD by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My Order (Customers Read)

Hi, can you please check when my phone will arrive? I’d suggest someone from the complaints department call me I’m not happy… 1.) I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on the 1st October 128GB Graphite, I called up 7th October to check how long the wait is ...

Aiden_N by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone orders

Just wondering how long new phone orders are taking, av just upgraded to new iPhone 13pro on the 10th heard nothing since this date 

Inbuilt radio app

Hi guys, i can't seem to find my inbuilt fm radio app on my samsung galaxy a12, i would really appreciate it if somebody could help me

morseyjo by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New PAYG plan vanished after 2 days

2 days ago I purchased a new PAYG £15 plan using £15 credit. Today the plan has vanished leaving me with 0 data, 0 minutes, 0 texts. Why is this? Please reinstate. I cannot get through on any phone numbers. Now urgent. 

joeldee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrade

just ordered a upgrade does the new phone come with a new sim card or is the sim card i have now just upgraded to my new contract and tariff?

zantoz67 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful