cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My Order (Customers Read)

Aiden_N
Visitor

Hi,

can you please check when my phone will arrive? I’d suggest someone from the complaints department call me I’m not happy…

1.) I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max on the 1st October 128GB Graphite, I called up 7th October to check how long the wait is as I was told at point of upgrade 28days maximum (fair enough your not the only company in the same boat) but I just wanted to check anyway as you do I’m inpatient and want my new phone ASAP who doesn’t?

2.) when I called up I was told on the phone that I was a couple of thousand behind and had to wait considerably so I was recommended to get the higher memory as this was less of a wait and was around couple of hundred people in front of me, granted I had to pay more but wanted to get the phone ASAP so ordered.

3.) called customer services the same as last time so I could get an update and see where I was in the cue oddly enough the advisor told me there was no option for him to check a “que status” so this not only leads me to be under the impression I was lied too to get more money out of but I also won’t receive my phone any quicker.

4.) I suggest you look into the phone recordings and listen because it’s bang out of order if your lying to your customers. I presume he gets some sort of commission to upgrade customers to a higher contract rate ? I will be taking this further but I feel other people on this forum should be aware and not fooled…

5.) I’ve paid an early upgrade fee with you in order to get the new contract so if I pay another payment beforehand I recommend you refund me as this is on you not my issue why on earth you don’t make customers pay when they receive the phone is beyond me.

I've never had an issue within the many years I’ve been with you this is my first. I don’t want a bad taste left in my mouth as you have been very helpful on different occasions.

PLEASE GET THIS SORTED!!!

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No one will call you from here. This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)