cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.

Paul_Redeker
Investigator
Investigator

iPhone 13 Pro 5G 1TB Sierra Blue - Ordered 22/11/21 with a 14 day delivery estimate

Still nothing... Always the same with EE year on year. Not sure why I stay with them at this stage... 

Anyone in the same boat? If I could give EE one piece of advice it would be to send out weekly updates even if its a varied statement of 'we are trying to keep our commitment to our delivery estimate and phones are on order from Apple' or something along those lines.

At least to avoid customers being completely in the dark. Oh and good luck calling the telephone helpline ... 😂

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paul_Redeker

Welcome to the community and thank you for your patience so far. 

Have you had any text updates about your delivery at all? Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team about your order?

Chris

Hi Christopher,

No I have not had any updates at all since the order. 

I called EE this morning and they could not give me any new information at all. Not even a new delivery estimate. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paul_Redeker,

I'm sorry we haven't been able to give you any new updates on your order. We'll make sure you get a text with tracking details as soon as it's dispatched.

James

andrewpk200
Investigator
Investigator

No idea if its the same issue I was having with the "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now." error message, I was getting that when I entered my Order ref and email address, but it worked when I used Order ref and phone number