cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox Series X

Dan21lawrence
Explorer

On my account we have my phone and my Dads phone. Today I received a message regarding the Xbox X bundle so i ordered 2. One for each of us. I have received 2 emails confirming orders with 2 different references but only one email regarding delivery. Also my account is now £10 in credit which is what i paid for one of the consoles. I have read everywhere and couldn’t see something saying it was one per account. Also i ordered both on my phone number, would it be different if I then switched to my Dads number to order his?

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Dan21lawrence 

It might be and is more likely they don't have the stock to send you two consoles. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Northerner  I think at the time of ordering they had stock for 2 but now they may have run out. Because i got 2 confirmation emails i didnt think anything of using the 2 different numbers but hopefully ill get a response from them and find more out. Just a lack of info from EE on it which is a little annoying.

cheers for the response 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dan21lawrence

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you give us a call on 150, the team can check the order for you. 

Leanne 🙂