Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No Service

On Friday I realised I had ‘No Service’ I have tried several suggestions from YouTube ie Turn mobile Off and back On, remove/reinsert Sim and Checked coverage I have also disconnected and reconnected within Services  May be a coincidence but I had ju...

Irene123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE 4G home Broadband buffering on ITV and All4

Hello, I have EE 4G home Broadband with a new Router 2. The Router indicates 4 out of 4 lights for 4G signal level and the speeds through Ookla speed tests are about 60-70 Mbps down and 15Mbps up. I use the broadband all day for Teams call and things...

Smart watch plan 30d

Hello, My partner recently ordered a apple watch series 7. But it was paired plan to his EE number. But I have connected the watch to my phone which has different EE number. So I the watch suggested to adds on the smart watch plan 30d. But still I ca...

Blue Light Discount Code

I work in an NHS dental practice but do not have an NHS email address, my payslip does not work to register for EE Perks.How is it so difficult to use a blue light code? Blue light offers 20% off but there is no where to put the code that blue light ...

Can’t login to EE perks

I have recently used EE perks login without an issue. I have gone to use it again today for an additional line and I can’t login. I have attempted to send the password reminder to my email but nothing comes through. Anyone know how to fix this issue....

Blf623 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYG WiFi router

Hi, I have a PAYG wifi router which I pay on a monthly basis whenever I need to use it. I didn't use it for the past couple of months so I didn't pay any monthly fees. Now I need to use it but when I try to pay I am being told that my services are su...

Savvas1 by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Direct debit

My account and bill says my recent bill is paid but my bank account isn’t showing that the money has been taken so the bill actually been paid or not?

Jade19991 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Airtime rewards

Hihas anybody actually managed to sign up to airtime rewards because every time I try I get access denied 

Wingnut11 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can not add apple watch series 7

I got my Apple watch series 7 yesterday from Apple Store and I have been trying to set up mobile data on my watch. Everytime I get this screen, it didn’t let me log in or do anything and it’s been like this for a day now. 

8832BE49-0442-4B29-9581-D229A368A6E3.png

Identifying phone number

Since switching from pay as go to contract every number that calls is label as unknown or private how do I change this? I've been through settings and permission and nothing works