Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Identifying phone number

Since switching from pay as go to contract every number that calls is label as unknown or private how do I change this? I've been through settings and permission and nothing works 

Can't log in or verify number

I've recently switched from pay as you go to a contract over the phone, and when I try to log in it says it can't complete my request right now and the same with verifying my number for the app, how can I fix this?

Family data

Help please 梁I've recently joined EE and my husband and I share the mo they data. I'm the bill payer and therefore get to see both accounts but my husband can't see his allowances. Should he be able to view his data remaining once he's registered and...

Mel07 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order

Hi, so I placed an original order for a black Samsung galaxy s21 on the 20th of September. A week past and still no phone so I phoned and realised I had ordered the wrong GB size so asked to change it the lady said that by ordering the white one it w...

raz1811 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ear phones not working

Hi my name is katharineI have a Samsung s20  and for the past few days no ear phone will work.  I plug it in to the port and sound comes from the phone and not through the ear phones. I've tried everything including looking inside the port which look...

Kaz391 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I Cancel broadband online rather then phone?

I need to cancel my broadband in my property Uk but am out of the country in Africa and so calling the numbers is expensive. Is there an email address I can make the cancellation? Any advice appreciated thanks 

Joap1234 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International SIM in EE phone

I'm working abroad for a couple of months so I've perchased a local sim card, however despite it identifying the sim, the network state is disconnected and I'm unable to use it.  I was told before I left that the phone had been unlocked, any idea wha...

Alex243 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful