Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: ee perks account deactivated

Hi, I am getting the same deactivated message when I log in. I've tried to reset the password and start a new account but both attempts failed. Any help would be great, 

Help Activate a new SIM car

I have received today the replacement SIM card I did order as I have lost my previos one.  I was following the steps to activate it, but you request me to call 150! How I am supposed to do that since the sim card does not work until is active? I do n...

micafe by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ongoing Apple Music Problem

I think by now I have tried everything suggested on here and no one can help me.  I have been trying to get this resolved for over a year (I try then give up repeatedly) I have Apple Music as a smart benefit all activated on my account fine. When I t...

Apple Music Smart Benefit

Anyone having issues with Apple Music Smart Benefit? When I try to activate keep getting message that this is already in use with a different Apple ID. The arcade and Apple TV ones are working fine? 

ktd77 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Moving from BT to EE (SIM only, and Broadband)

Good morning all. I'm moving to EE from BT (a family pack of 4 SIMs and a Broadband Fibre Plus plan) My Broadband switchover date is the 23rd of November. I've a few questions  My four SIMs have arrived already, I have my PAC codes from BT, and I'm w...

Mobile contract

Hi, I have placed an order for the iPhone 12 but havnt received an order number or confirmation email. The £30 upfront fee is pending in my bank so unsure if the order is actually being processed or not? 

Add on Pack

I use a pay as you go phone and I have an EE account. I am about to travel to Europe and I will use texting quite regularly so I thought I would buy a text add on pack to cover me for 30 days. There was no option to allow me to purchase it and I have...

garyfield by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max Sim

Morning, today I have been sent my new iPhone 13 Pro Max. It has come with a new sim card. Do I have to use it? I have Upgraded from a iPhone 11Pro Max and the old sim card fits? Can I crack on with the old one or do I have to use the new one?? 

Bish7119 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful