Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Save my Sanity Please - Registering 4Gee wifi

Morning So every time I need to top up my 4gee wifi on my galaxy tablet, I spend the best part of 90 minutes swearing at it.  I've had the account for 7 months and this still hasn't been resolved despite numerous phone calls. I have logged in to my a...

Pixel 6 Pro can't connect to 5G

My new Pixel 6 Pro (three days old) can't connect to the 5G network. I've tested in central London. When accessing the advanced settings (Dialling *#*#4636#*#* for the hidden phone status page) my "NR status" is "RESTRICTED". Set preferred network ty...

chris909 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel phone trade in

I’ve agreed too trade in phone for new monthly contract with £15 off monthly bill, is it possible too cancel trade in or just not send the phone and just pay the bill price without the £15 off? Reasoning is because I’m giving my mum old phone now.

CraigH96 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch Warranty Period

I took out a contract with EE in March for a new iphone and Apple Watch 6.  Over the past few months it occasionally stopped working however I was able to restart it and away it would go for a few days.  This has started to happen more frequently (up...

Vennwood by Skilled Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Return an Phone

Hi Im trying to return my cellphone that I just bought and also Id like to see if I can upgrade it but the opening times are terrible to call its weird how difficult is EE support..As an example, Ive got one s21 124gb and Id like to upgrade for the s...

delrioz by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade order

Hi, I processed an upgrade on the 2nd November. I chose the phone (a Google Pixel 4a) and went through the whole process and received a confirmation email. I still have not received any messages about the delivery, and on MyEE it still says that elig...

AndyH82 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

upgrafe

new phone

Siw1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful