cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Return an Phone

delrioz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Im trying to return my cellphone that I just bought and also Id like to see if I can upgrade it but the opening times are terrible to call its weird how difficult is EE support..

As an example, Ive got one s21 124gb and Id like to upgrade for the s21 ultra 5g I dont mind to pay I just need to know if it is possible and quick. Can I go to a branch to check about that?

3 REPLIES 3
delrioz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Im trying to return my cellphone that I just bought and also Id like to see if I can upgrade it but the opening times are terrible to call its weird how difficult is EE support..

As an example, Ive got one s21 124gb and Id like to upgrade for the s21 ultra 5g I dont mind to pay I just need to know if it is possible and quick. Can I go to a branch to check about that?

@delrioz : If you ordered online or by phone you may cancel the order FoC before or during the statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery & then reorder what you really want.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @delrioz

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can find details on returning the device in our Returning a phone or device within 14 days Help page.

If you are eligible to return the phone, once this has been returned and your contract dates have been amended, you can place a new order online, over the phone or in an EE Store. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.