Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

please check my order

Hi,   I cant seem to get hold of anyone by phone to tell me whats happening. I placed an order on the 20th for the new apple watch and was told to call which I did and confirmed the order . But the tracking number I was given shows nothing, and its b...

Resolved! check my order

hi can someone check the status of my order please? xkn274334499ive tried to contact someone about it but kept getting put on hold and then they hung up on me

Why have i got Conflicting Order Information!

I have got a preorder for a Google Pixel 3 Xl 128gb in black. On the order tracker it says it will be ready to be dispatched in 24hrs and on the other side i received an email from EE to say there has been a futher delay!?  Whose telling the truth wh...

Where is my Pixel 3 XL? Disgusting service!

I'm a new EE customer who ordered a Pixel 3 XL on 26th October. I ordered on the phone and was told I would get my new phone on launch day, 1st November. When my phone didn't arrive, I rang again and was told there was a delay and I'd get it between ...

Where is my pre order?

My phone broke about 2 weeks ago i havent been able to use texts or calls as i am using a family members old device which is locked to another network. I can only access the internet. So i pre ordered the new Huawei Mate20 Pro, which comes with the b...

Placed order but heard nothing?

I placed an order for a new connection yesterday morning, shortly after I received a confirmation with an XKN number, but when I check the tracking it says "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now". I've seen a few of these posts popping up...

Where is my new phone ? It’s been two days no information ?

Ordered new iPhone. Was told be dispatched with in a day ? Nothing. No email other than one to say I’d ordered. No texts. Nothing. Tracking number doesn’t work ? Might as well gone into the shop. Would of been easier. Any idea what he hold up is ? 

Pixel 3xl Delay with no communication

I preordered the Pixel 3XL and was told it would be delivered on the 1st (not sometime after the 1st, on the 1st). I phoned up the night before to confirm as I'd had no emails, no confimation of my order or anything about delivery, only to be told it...

nl1 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful