cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 3 XL when will I get it?

Seanolegend
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered the Pixel 3 XL on 9th of October, was advised delivery would be 1st of November, phone was not delivered. 

Called customer service and the advised me I would have my phone by the 9th of November. 

I have since rang customer service for updates, and also seen on the EE store that the delivery has changed from 7 days to 28 days.

Does this apply to my order as well or will I still be getting mine before the 9th as advised? 

13 REPLIES 13
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Seanolegend

Thanks for coming here.

For the latest updates keep an eye on the online order tracker

You'll get a text message the day before, and morning of delivery from DPD.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Hey Leanne

Thanks for the reply.

I have been told this before, my question is which time scale should I listen too? And does the current EE store delivery estimate my delivery time. I know I will get a text that's fine, I'm justnot prepared to wait 28 days for the phone when other networks have it available now. 

I can't use the order tracker as I have never been given an order number nor a confirmation of my order, everything I have been told has been over the phone by an advisor. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Seanolegend

Thanks for coming back to me.

Where did you place your order, was this over the phone, online or in an EE retail store?

Leanne.

It was over the phone
Christopher_G

Thanks @Seanolegend

I recommend speaking to our customer service team to check your order. You should have received an order confirmation email and a tracking email too.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have spoke to customer service several times and I get a different timescale every time. 

I just want to know if the first timescale of one week was correct, or if it has been updated to 28 days (or if 28 days is for new orders) 

Thanks

A men! 

I'm having the EXACTLY the same experience .. On the 1st I received a text to say I'd get the phone by the 8th or 9th .. but since then I've phoned EE and spoken to 5 different reps , all of who have given me a different timescales.

Did you get a tracking number in the end? 

I too have only had the order confirmed to me verbally , I've asked and asked for confirmation via email but haven't received anything .. the best the last rep could do was manually send an email to me confirming what I had ordered ..

Unfortunately not one that works. The one they gave me gives the response of "we can only track orders that include a handset" 

Honestly this whole thing has really put me off staying with EE, even if the phone does turn up.

Really dissapdisapp by them.