cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 3 XL when will I get it?

Seanolegend
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered the Pixel 3 XL on 9th of October, was advised delivery would be 1st of November, phone was not delivered. 

Called customer service and the advised me I would have my phone by the 9th of November. 

I have since rang customer service for updates, and also seen on the EE store that the delivery has changed from 7 days to 28 days.

Does this apply to my order as well or will I still be getting mine before the 9th as advised? 

13 REPLIES 13

EE have always been really good, I've always been impressed by their service but I agree this has put me off a bit.

The text I received on the 1st indicating that I would receive my device before the 8th or 9th isn't accurate because it's now the 7th and I'd be very very surprised if I do actually get my device tomorrow, but what are the changes of that?

I hope you do get it. That will give me more hope of getting mine.  What model and memory size did you order? 

You see I've never received a text about this at all. I've had to ring up for info. 

I'd be calm about it if they were open and honest, I'd settle for consistency, but every advisor gets me more worried. 

I got the Pixel 3 XL in Black (64gb)

eleiyas
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Jakeives

going by Carphone warehouse, the 3Xl 64Gb should arrive within the next 14 days.

edit: by the way, nearly all 3XL phones have been delayed. you only need read any of the 10000000 threads about it 😛