Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung galaxy watch

Hello I've ordered the 4g samsung galaxy watch does anybody know when you pre order something how long does it take to be dispatched 

Ernicjo by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 3 pre order - no delivery information

I pre ordered the pixel 3 a month ago today and have not heard anything about a delivery date or received any tracking.  How can I find out when I will receive this device? All I have received is an 'EE - thanks for your order email' 

Onetwo12 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 3 White 128gb order

Hi there, I ordered a Pixel 3 White 128gb upgrade on October 9th, immediately after the announcement and pre-order went live.  I've read about the delays and many people are reporting getting text or email updates with information about their orders ...

coiny by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my order?

Can someone update me referance my order XXXXXXXXXX?   The last SMS from EE informed me that it was with DPD and that they'd contact me, however this was a week ago and i've heard nothing. I have noticed that my order is now attached to my account an...

ManDBMan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pre order oneplus 6t

Has anyone who pre-ordered the OnePlus 6T recieved their device today? I ordered mine on the 31st but I am still seeing "Expected delivery date:Awaiting confirmation"

pmbrady by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ID Card

Posted in the open forums: @scgeorgian04 wrote: Hello I ordered an AppleHomePod and a Samsung clock, the thing is that I get this morning but the courier requests ID card, the order was done last night and my father is the one who has the subscriptio...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful