cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Pre Order Dispatch Date?

winstonmason
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Pre-ordered a Huawei Mate 20 Pro Twilight on the 24/10/2018.

Order has been confirmed but the order tracker has been on 'Dispatch expected in 24 hours' ever since.

It stated that expected delivery date was 26/10/2018.

Can someone inform when orders will be dispatched? As on the ee website it states the phone is 'in stock' and I dont see why it hasnt been dispatched yet.

Many Thanks

Winston

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @winstonmason.

Thanks for coming here 🙂

You can call us on 0800 956 6000 and this will get you to our customer service team if you don't have an EE number at the moment.

Thanks, Leanne.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Panrix
Explorer

Identical situation... tracking page is a joke!

It isnt as though I can ring customer services as I dont have the phone to give them the mobile number which is required when you ring??

Just some information on a dispatch date would be nice.

James_B

Hi @winstonmason and @Panrix,

Welcome to the EE Community.

We've already started deliveries to customers who pre-ordered, and we'll get your phone out to you as soon as stock availability allows.

When it's on its way, we'll send you a text message with tracking details.

Thanks

James

It really isn't the fact that it's been delayed, it's the fact that the "Track your order" page STILL says it'll be delivered between 26th and 29th of October! Why?!?

Leanne_T

Hi there @Panrix

If you give our customer service team a call they will be able to check the order for you.

DPD will contact you the day before delivery, by 8pm to let you know to expect a delivery the following day. 

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne,

The problem I have is I cant ring customer services as I've come over from Tescomobile and because I dont have the phone yet I dont have the mobile number which you have to give before you even speak to someone in customer services and it wont accept my previous mobile number as its not on the EE network.

Kind Regards,

Winston

Here here!!

Leanne_T

Hi @winstonmason.

Thanks for coming here 🙂

You can call us on 0800 956 6000 and this will get you to our customer service team if you don't have an EE number at the moment.

Thanks, Leanne.

Hi Leanne, Thank you for responding.

I have received an email stating my order has been delayed and should be with me withing in the next week or so.

Many Thanks,

Winston.