cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro Pre Order Dispatch Date?

winstonmason
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Pre-ordered a Huawei Mate 20 Pro Twilight on the 24/10/2018.

Order has been confirmed but the order tracker has been on 'Dispatch expected in 24 hours' ever since.

It stated that expected delivery date was 26/10/2018.

Can someone inform when orders will be dispatched? As on the ee website it states the phone is 'in stock' and I dont see why it hasnt been dispatched yet.

Many Thanks

Winston

18 REPLIES 18
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @winstonmason

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Leanne 🙂

Same, still waiting from 26th october

Hi,

I have just received an email Order Update stating that I will have my phone soon.

However, reading down on that email the delievry address is my billing address. On my orginal order I entered my works address for the delivery and not my billing address.

Can someone tell me which address my phone is being delievred to?

Also the customer services number you supplied (0800 956 6000), gave me an option (No. 1) if I am a customer or in the process of becoming one but then it still asks for my EE mobile number which I dont have yet.

Is there a option I can choose so I can speak to someone but not having to put my EE number as I cant get any further and is getting frustrating?

Many Thanks,

Winston

Also, proof of ID is required for delievry so I do not want them delivering to my billing address as I wont be there which I why i put my works address on the delievry address!

Quite frankly this has been nothing but frustation and stress.

As a new customer coming to EE from Tescomobile I am really not happy with this situation at all.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @winstonmason.

Is there a link in the email to take you to the DPD portal? You can change the address and the delivery time there.

To talk to our customer service team, you can find all contact details on our get in touch page.

Jon

Hi Jon,

No, theres no details for DPD on the email.

On the order tracker it's saying that 'Dispatch Expected in 24 Hours'.

Many Thanks,

Winston

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @winstonmason.

Have you had a text from DPD yet?

They will text you when your order is out for delivery, and you will be able to use the link in the text to change the address and the time of the delivery.

Jon

Hi,

No text yet but I will look our for it and if the address is wrong I will try and change.

Many Thanks,

Winston

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Great @winstonmason.

Keep us updated with your progress 🙂

Jon