Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pixel 3 XL when will I get it?

Ordered the Pixel 3 XL on 9th of October, was advised delivery would be 1st of November, phone was not delivered. Called customer service and the advised me I would have my phone by the 9th of November. I have since rang customer service for updates,...

Pixel 3 Delays

TLDR - Why was this communicated so late? So from what I've seen most, if not all, orders for Pixel 3 & 3 XL have been delayed until at least Nov 8th/9th (estimated date) and reading other people's posts on this all I've seen is explanations that 'es...

Jieke_JK by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Pixel 3 & Bad Communication

I ordered the Pixel 3 XL a day after its announcement - paid an upfront cost and an early upgrade fee (all fair enough)Nearly a month later, 1st November came and I wasn't getting any updates in regards to my order, I was aware of the delay through t...

Resolved! Huawei Mate 20 Pro Pre Order Dispatch Date?

Hi, Pre-ordered a Huawei Mate 20 Pro Twilight on the 24/10/2018. Order has been confirmed but the order tracker has been on 'Dispatch expected in 24 hours' ever since. It stated that expected delivery date was 26/10/2018. Can someone inform when orde...

Question about DPD delivery

My pro suppose to arrive tomorrow  can my partner sign for it? As EE guy reckons it needs a ID from myself  also when arranging to pick up from depot..do I really need two ID? As I have no bills sent to my address 

NickH16 by Star Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Huawei mate 20 pro pre order

Hi, Me and partner both preordered our huawei mate 20 pro on the 20th october which was all straight forward and no problems at this point. I checked my ee tracker on thursday 25th october to say that it had been dispatched and my new ee plan had sta...

Pixel 3 XL Delivery Time is 19th-24th of November!!!!

HI  Around 2 weeks ago i pre-ordered the new Pixel 3 XL 128gb (white), but ive just seen the delivery time which is 3 weeks after the phone launch/shipping date. Launch date is 1st of november, my delivery esdtimate is 19th-24th of november.  This is...

Resolved! Huawei Mate20 Pro Twilight cancelled order - re-ordered.

I pre-ordered the Huawei Mate20 Pro Twilight the second it was availabe under the 60GB Max plan but, I have now realised that there is no way I use 60GB in a month, so I called EE to cancel the plan and asked for a better plan. The operator had probl...

Claira42 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 8 still not been dispatched?

I ordered a 64gb Space Grey iPhone 8 on Wednesday 31st of October as I was due a standard upgrade on my pay monthly contract, and I haven’t received any emails since to say it has been dispatched. In the email I was told “Expect dispatch within 7 day...