Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrading online

My phone is broken and im trying to upgrade online but i am asked for a pin number which is sent by text. i cant use my phone as it is totally smashed and i dont have a nother number to call on. im not able to get to a shop, is there a way around thi...

My mini 4g wifi just died

I thought it was because of the recent scaffolding. But since being removed, the WiFi played up for a bit (lots of flashing lights) but then suddenly, today, all the lights went out and won't come back on... any ideas?

Miss-G by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

TCan't top up app down website down .

GeT your act together we your supposed to be number one I can get 80 gig's on Giffgaff but I pay extra for the service at least let me top up dam it. 

We have to reset the bright box every day?

Hi,  I am hoping someone can help please. for some reason every day our bright box ( fibre ) has to be reset/rebooted. the ping is poor(80/150) as are the download speeds (10mb/15mb). once the router is reset everything is fine again ping 12/18 and s...

Over charged by £312.84

Iv been overcharged by £312.84 fof my mobilr bill from September 2020 untill October 2021, i have only noticedovercharging today, phoned EE and complained and they have said my fault for noth checking bill and offered me £20 good will gesture. I obvi...

Muddyv890 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Referral reward not been sent

I referred my husband for PAYG sim on 29th Oct but still neither of us have received the £10 Amazon voucher yet. 

LotzaT by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

PAC code

Hi I want to leave ee and have messaged the number to PAC with nothing back? Someone help ? 

Raz6 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Website blocked on 4g

My professional website is inaccessible on 4G. zookri.com Fine on wifi but same problem on my wife's phone also on the same network (BT/EE). My son who's with Three can view the site on his 4g.  Checked with my hosting company who ran a trace. They c...

Will-B by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful