Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

App never works

Why is the EE app never working first it was the EE shop now its the app. This is getting beyond a joke now. Please sort out your app you are supposed to be the leading provider of mobile technology.

Horrible services

It's unbelievable. Without any warning or deadline,  ee unregistered my sim card, this afternoon I faced with this problem no call or massage, no receive any call or message. I couldn't log in to see what is wrong even couldn't register new one Why ?...

SAMnope by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New fibre contract price changes

Hi,   I’ve recently signed up to Full Fibre 300 for £42 a month. It is being installed tomorrow. I see that the prices have changed. The Fibre 500 is now £38. Would it be possible to switch to the cheaper price rather than cancelling and then reorder...

Rjf8075 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Transfer eSim to new iPhone

Hello, I know that has been answered many times (i've seen most of the post regarding that matter) although it is still unclear if the eSim can be transferred to a new iPhone. I have the QR code for my eSim. Today, i upgraded my contract and i called...

Mpekatsa by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Changing the phone type on the app and website

Hi, I started my contract with EE in June when I had an iPhone 6s Plus. The contract is Sim only. In July I started renting an iPhone 7 Plus from Music Magpie. I have noticed that iPhone 6s Plus is displayed as my phone on the App. I have looked to u...

SimonJB1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

email alert to community comments/ inbox messages

how do i set up email alerts and inbox messages on this community forum page?? im awaiting a reply on a matter its something i need to be able to respond to quickly. Ive already been in chat and had a message but its not been emailed to me?

Lisahunkys by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tablet 7s

Yes it's old - 2015 Lollipop- but father in law not used since then as couldn't get used to using Skype. Can't get into it.  Locked to EE. Anything I can do or isn't it worth the effort. Hopefully with another sim he can at least surf the net. But?? ...

RayRay3 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bring other network number to my existing EE number

Hi, I already have a EE sim only plan. Plus I have another plan with different network provider and contract has just finished. I want to cancel that contract but I want to keep that number because it's my main number.My question is can I bring my ot...

jdmalik by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order to store

I placed an order yesterday and received an order confirmation but the tracking is unavailable for it and it should’ve been delivered to store today. Any idea how long it should take for tracking to be available/be able to collect

Gfryer19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tranferring contacts from a old Nokia phone

I had a lot of hassle and had almost resorted to entering about 200 numbers by hand when I found this page. Excellent blow by blow on how to get contacts onto a new Android (Nokia 8.1) phone. https://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/import-multiple-vcards-...

yammezz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful