cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Horrible services

SAMnope
Visitor

It's unbelievable. Without any warning or deadline,  ee unregistered my sim card, this afternoon I faced with this problem no call or massage, no receive any call or message. I couldn't log in to see what is wrong even couldn't register new one 

Why ? I did find that last months I did top up my mobile ee online and I didn't understand that it's subsequent offer ,so paid 13.50£ .then afew days ago bank informed me about 13.50£ transferred from my account for ee top up, then I didn't confirm so they refunded me 

And today ee Without any warning unregistered me then I got it what problem is .I tried to sort it online chat by giving details but they said I have to call them 

I haven't got phone in my home and cannot call them by my mobile due to ee unregistered  .just 2 questions:

How about if someone like me did this confusing mistake to top up due to mental health issues?

Why ee before unregister me  ,didn't let me know via text, email or account massage?if I knew, I could refund that money to them 

ee ,shame on you . You totally refused to giving service to metal issues people 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SAMnope : Sounds like it has gone into hibernation.

When did you last use it for a chargeable action? EE PAYG SIMs are deactivated after 6 months of non-use. You then have a further 3 months to call EE to reactivate it before it is lost completely.

You needed to make a chargeable action like making a chargeable call or text, topping up or buying a Pack or Add-on, not just using your mins, texts or data from your pack.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @SAMnope 

Please read EE hibernation policy and what you can do to reactivate your number:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/What-is-pay-as-you-go-and-flex-hibernation-and-how-do-I-...

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.