Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Broke phone

My husband suffers mental health issues he’s in hospital at the moment for upto 6 months and he doesn’t use  it my husband own  ohonE  we have e e sim, and I’m still paying for the sim what do I do can I cancel his phone numbers 

Jojo681 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! transfer credit ?

HI, I have an EE PAYG mobile service which is in credit and also an EE Landline/broadband contract. I would like to end the PAYG service and transfer the credit to the broadband a/c. Is this possible ?rgds

crown999 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! UNLOCKING PHONE

My wife has been given an old EE phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace4) by her sister, who has upgraded to a new device.It is locked to EE. What is the procedure for unlocking it. The EE website asks for account details, but we are not EE customers.

TomGB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

XSX Ultimate Gaming Bundle

Quick question, I purchased the XSX Ultimate Gaming bundle and have been led to believe that I have the 'gamepass' and 'gold' for 2 years, however, it only showed a 1 month subscription to this. Can anyone help shed any light on this.  Thanks, 

StevenMc1 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox Series S Offer with Phone

Hi,I just upgraded my missus phone to the Pixel 6 (10gb Essential Plan) Was planning on doing this and funnily enough was also planning on purchasing an Xbox (how convenient) My question is, I've upgraded, but there is no mention of an Xbox as a gift...

gaza1994 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

deposit took but at end says errror

hi , i placed order to add accesories to my exsisting account- paid £10 deposit via apple pay , it left my bank yet at the end it said error ,  so i then tried again using card instead of apple pay and it worked - got confirmation for this - my quest...

Dumbarton Store

I unfortunately broke my phone yesterday and needed a replacement very quickly. As I was closest to the Dumbarton store I visited there.I was greeted by Cheryl, who looked after me throughout, she asked all the appropriate questions, and even though ...