cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: How do I add a new EE PAYG SIM card to my existing MyEE account

ColinXSD
Contributor
Contributor

So does that mean you can have 2 phones with different numbers on one account and share your credit etc across the two?

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ColinXSD

Thanks for coming to the community. 

No, they would still have their own plan and allowance 🙂

You can manage them both in the one account and see how much allowance is remaining and top up. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Thanks for the reply Leanne but that wouldn't be any good for me.
My other phone is with Asda Mobile and their customer service has gone downhill but they are a low cost option for a phone I don't use much.
If I could have two phones that could share a plan and allowance it would be ideal.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ColinXSD

Thanks for coming back to me. 

You can get a free EE Pay as you go SIM card and text STOP PACK to 150, so you can pay for your usage when you want to use the phone for texts, calls and data. 

See our Pay as you go price plans, Help page for costs 🙂

Leanne 🙂

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

The only way to share allowances is to take out contracts, not PAYG.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks again Leanne,
I will consider that when I run my credit down with ASDA, unfortunately I have eventually managed to Top it Up now, so it will be a while 😞

Thanks XRaySpeX, that is something else to consider. Does my credit transfer when switching from PAYG to Contract?

XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Yes. You can do the switch online by Switch to pay monthly and save . Your existing PAYG credit will be carried over as credit towards your future bills. You keep your existing SIM & no. The plan on it is just switched to contract.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Can my Partner (also an EE PAYG customer) also share my contract account if she transfers her number to my new contract account? along with me transferring my ASDA phone to my account as well.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @ColinXSD.

Your partner would need her own mobile number still, but you can have two contract numbers on one account.

You will be able to gift data from the lead number to a secondary number if you wish.

Jon