cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox Series S Offer with Phone

gaza1994
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just upgraded my missus phone to the Pixel 6 (10gb Essential Plan)

Was planning on doing this and funnily enough was also planning on purchasing an Xbox (how convenient)

My question is, I've upgraded, but there is no mention of an Xbox as a gift or part of the plan or anything, am I guaranteed to get it? Phones due to be delivered tomorrow!

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @gaza1994 

It says on the sales page:

Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate

Buy aSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G,OPPO A54 5G,OPPO A94 5G,OPPO Find X3 Lite 5GorGoogle Pixel 6with a 10GB or above plan before 23.59 on 25 November 2021, and you’ll receive an Xbox Series S plus three months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and unlimited gaming data.

That means you can experience incredible next-gen performance on the smallest Xbox ever, along with access to over 100 Xbox games, including Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite, without using up your mobile data.

Your Xbox Series S will be delivered within 15-30 days, and once it’s dispatched, we’ll text you details of how to redeem your three months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged, or combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. After your three months' Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expires, you'll need to buy a chargeable add-on to continue enjoying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. £20 of the handset upfront cost will go towards the Xbox bundle. For full terms and conditions, visitee.co.uk/xbox-bundle

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm - Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
Kyle009
Contributor
Contributor

I am in a similar situation to you @gaza1994 

The Xbox won't come with the phone, you'll get in a text in 5 working days time (allegedly) and then the Xbox will arrive between 15-30 days.

I'm on Day 3 and still no text so I'm dubious. Like you I have no proof of the order

like these guys I have also bought this offer but there has been no mention of the Xbox in my order ? can you confirm we will receive a text message and it be delivered. As the guy who dealt with my add on on the phone said we had to redeem it separately but didn't explain how ? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kelly0310

Thanks for ordering with us. 

When did you place your order?

Katie 🙂

I ordered my google pixel 6 yesterday (22/11/21) no mention of how to redeem the xbox, any clarification would be fantastic. It doesn’t even state it’s part of the offer in my email. Help Please!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Clyall29

We’ll send an SMS with your T&Cs within 5 working days of your purchase. Xbox Series S will be delivered to your account address within 15-30 days of your purchase. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate redemption will be sent by SMS to your device within 5 days of your Xbox Series S being dispatched. 

I hope this helps, 

Katie 🙂