cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

email alert to community comments/ inbox messages

Lisahunkys
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

how do i set up email alerts and inbox messages on this community forum page?? im awaiting a reply on a matter its something i need to be able to respond to quickly. Ive already been in chat and had a message but its not been emailed to me?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lisahunkys : You should probably get them by default but if not, or to check, go into your Community Settings:

1. In Personal > Email Settings, "Don't send me any community emails" should be unticked.
  2. In Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings > Email Notifications, Notify me "Immediately" of:
    • New replies posted to content I subscribe to
    • Responses to other replies I subscribe to
    • Posts I'm @mentioned in
    • Helpful marked on my posts
    • Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to
    • & any others you can think of.

Also keep an eye on your notification count by your Avatar at top L.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)