Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

PAC code

I recently joined EE, but through interacting with their website it is not somewhere i want to stay.I do want to keep my phone number so i need the PAC code from them, but texting them doesn't work(no response), the online cancellation doesn't work(e...

New Sim only order - not what i agreed

H all, first post.  i just ordered a new SIm only contract, but the email and my account both don't show this. They show a utterly ridiculous new plan instead. When i rang back i was told that this was the standard contract and not to worry, but as b...

GGreen001 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE App on Android

Any one else having this problem, been like it for last two days.I'm on a Huawei P20 Lite. 

Screenshot_20211123_231821_uk.co.ee.myee.jpg
jc-50 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No messages regarding delivery?

Hello I placed an order last night on the online store and had an email to call through as needed more information. I spoke with a rep this morning and completed an EVI or EIV and was told everything was done etc. Welcome to EE etc. I was told I woul...

No texts from DPD & no Order Number to track online!

My phone was stolen so I can't receive any texts from DPD regarding the delivery of my new device. The confirmation email I received from EE doesn't include an Order Number either so I can't find any way to track my delivery! Can anyone at EE please ...

standalone watch plan

Hi, I wonder if someone can help, I have purchased an Apple Watch 7 to go with my iPhone 13 on a standalone plan, I get I have 2 numbers once I set the watch up but if I use the watch on its own which number do I give out, my mobile or the watch numb...

jmchic7 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New PAYG sim not working pack?

Ordered a sim on black Friday 60GB for £20. Said put sim in register and add £20. Done this now its just given me 15GB not 60GB #ANGRYYYYYYY... Anyone help?

robwyatt by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Unable to buy add-ons

Hi, When I try to add products to my contract I get the following error; Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - just choose what you want to do.  I have tried multiple browsers / devices and spoken to technical supp...

Joel89 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I ordered iPhone 13 pro max

Hi there I ordered a phone but I haven’t got the order reference number how can i get it or how can i know if my order was successful 

Mannaa1 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful