Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max

I orderd my phone just over 2 weeks ago, I’ve had msgs with the tracking information but my order is not on track and still has not been deliverd 

No delivery confirmation

Hello, I managed to order a PlayStation 5 console yesterday,  I have had a confirmation of my order but nothing regarding delivery, I called this morning and they said it is with DPD but don’t have a tracking number, this doesn’t sound right?

Ltbw99 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where's my order number?

I ordered a new iPhone yesterday from EE and thought I would try their Track your order facility.  The problem is my confirmation email (and every other email and text I've received) doesn't give an order number.  I have an account number and details...

CCarter by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Z fold 3

Hi there,  Is there still a back log on the fold 3's? As I have now had a returns date for my old device, 

No service after ordering new phone!

Iv just ordered a new phone and by no surprise ee forgot to send a new sim card which the new phone needed so i asked them to send me one yesterday, my sim card in my current phone stopped working about two hours ago and just says NO SERVICE, i haven...

Update on delivery

Hi I ordered a Samsung galaxy A52s along with galaxy buds live last Friday and after an update of when this will be delivered. I had the initial text but nothing else. When I try to track the order it comes up with Sorry we cant update.......Can you ...

Matt5488 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No confirmation email

Hi I’ve had no confirmation email for my order of an IPhone13 pro I have checked my junk email and even contacted 150 who told me DPD received my order on the 22nd. Been on the DPD app and they have no parcel activity for my address. Currently at the...

Xbox series s Offer

Can anyone help, how long does the text take to come through to fill out the details for the xbox series s as I was told I'll receive one but haven't yet 

changed phone hotspot doesnt work?

had a huawei phone changed to actel phone same contract with ee, hotspot doesnt work very well the name of the hotspot is the same as previous phone?

use2be73 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful