Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Xbox Seris S offer

Hi all  Possible you can shed some light on this for me, please.  While I was looking for a deal for my daughter I saw the one with the free Xbox series s.After a phone call with EE confirming all the details.I added a new contract for my daughter fo...

NHS discount login issues

I have been having multiple issues with trying to apply NHS discount to my pay monthly phone.Intially i was confused with login-in to get the perk under https://perk.ee.co.uk/nhs, then realised using my normal EE log details that I needed to make a n...

sifa1 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE App Not Working | New User

I have just joined EE today and my EE app is not working.  Just says:There seems to be something wrong with the configuration of your device. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app three times. Rebooted the phone. No change.

A_s_h09 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Ps5 delivery

I have purchased a ps5 on the latest stock drop yesterday , but I failed to see a delivery date, would any one know when this will be

Ste40 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi,I did upgrade on Saturday for I phone 13 pro.I got email from EE my order is confirmed but than nothing any information from delivery.How many days it should be arrives?thank you.Szilvia

Contracts

Looking for some clarity with regards to how many contracts you can have as it says on up to 5 and I only have 3 currently and would like to take one out for some but it’s saying I am unable to at this time? Any info would be great thanks

Upgrade over the phone but no txt for delivery of phone

I ordered my upgrade over the phone yesterday and was told my phone would be delivered this morning and I would receive a txt with delivery updates. so far I’ve had no txt and only a confirmation email which didn’t include an order number. I have wai...

EXTRA CHARGE TAKEN - I AM AWAY AND DONT WANT TO RING AND GET CHARGED

Hi,  I am away and i paid my bill early however they have now taken payment again. I know i need to contact Support however theres only the option to phone. I am away for another 4 weeks and I do not want to ring and end up with a huge charge on my n...

zrg1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Live chat not working

Hi, I am EE Pay monthly customer, Live chat is not working for me. I am currently abroad and tried this in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge) and in devices as well. still i am unable to get Chat option. Also when i call 150 to discuss abo...

HariMathy by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful