cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

NHS discount login issues

sifa1
Visitor

I have been having multiple issues with trying to apply NHS discount to my pay monthly phone.

Intially i was confused with login-in to get the perk under https://perk.ee.co.uk/nhs, then realised using my normal EE log details that I needed to make a new account just for EE Perks.

After filling in my personal email, mobile number, NHS email, new password etc it then allowed me to proceed to receive the confirmation through my NHS email.

Once I clicked the link it asked me to sign in again and with the account I have just created but your site does not recognise the details I just had created. I then tried to reset my password details just in case I had incorrectly typed the wrong password while creating (which i am sure I have wrote it in correctly).

I have waited for the password rest to arrive but to no avail.

I am now stuck in moving forward in applying for my NHS discount. I do not suppose you can help me in fixing this issue or trouble shooting how I can resolve this.

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sifa1

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Could you try logging into the EE Perk Portal on another browser? 

Have you checked your junk/spam folder for the email? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

JBJJ
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same issues. I tried to login for the past few days; not getting logged in.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JBJJ,

Welcome back to the community. 🙂

Which error message do you see when trying to log in?

James