cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Live chat not working

HariMathy
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I am EE Pay monthly customer, Live chat is not working for me. I am currently abroad and tried this in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge) and in devices as well. still i am unable to get Chat option.

Also when i call 150 to discuss about my bill call disconnects with All routes are busy, not sure why it is. 

i need to talk to customer care or get in touch with my bill as it seems to be incorrect with large amount is added to my bill.

please advice

Thanks,

Manavalan 

9 REPLIES 9
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @HariMathy.

Welcome to the community.

To chat with our love chat teams from abroad you will need to do this through your My EE Account. A chat window will appear when an advisor is available.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

@Jon_K 

i logged into my account, still chat option doesn't appear. also as mentioned when i call it disconnects with all lines busy message. i really need to sort put my bill as it shows £70 extra when i had roaming addons.

please help

Thanks,

Mana

@Jon_K  Also  is there an Email Id where i can reach about this bill? i sent a message thro' form on Sunday, still no reply. and there is no way for me to communicate as chat not available and call get disconnected.. really crazy, don't know why its not working when EE supposed to be best n/w 😞

my Direct debit is due in 3 days, i would like to sort this before that.. please help.

Let me know any other way of comm..

i tried 150, +44 8009566000, +44 8000798586 , +4407953 966 250 numbers

Thanks,

Mana

Hi,

I am Pay monthly customer and currently i am abroad.

i have billing issue with huge roaming amount added to my bill, when i have roaming addons. im unable to sort this as Live chat not working,

And calls to 150 or +44 800 079 8586, +44 7953 966 250 gets disconnected with all lines to route busy once i select Billing issue option in IV...

The bill is too high and my Direct debit is due in 3 days. i already submitted message thro' form and for that also no reply.

Please let me know how to sort this?

Thanks,

Mana

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Where are you currently roaming, @HariMathy?

The chat option will appear when an advisor is available, you may need to wait.

Have a look at our Contact Us Page for the best numbers to call from abroad.

Jon

@Jon_K am currently in India, from last 2 days i kept trying but Chat option not available at all anytime. as i said i kept calling as well but call disconnects once i select option of Billing query. Its strange how and why it disconnects. some people may have real emergency :(..

is there any other option like customer care team contact me and sort this?

i really need help with this as its massive £70 extra added to the bill

adding @Alex_S and @Leanne_T

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @HariMathy.

I'll send you a private message on here to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

@HariMathy  Where are you ?  What add ons do you have ?    The name of these add ons will show your n your account under add ons.