cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New Sim only order - not what i agreed

GGreen001
Investigator
Investigator

H all, first post.  i just ordered a new SIm only contract, but the email and my account both don't show this. They show a utterly ridiculous new plan instead. When i rang back i was told that this was the standard contract and not to worry, but as both the email and my on line account are showing it wrong what can i do?  When i complained, the helpful assistant texted me the plan i had agreed, but it still isn't showing on my account.

Am i supposed to wait 24 hours before complaining again? Or start whining now! 

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GGreen001

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have any discounts showing in your My EE app within add-ons? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Yes for the cost (I think), but NO as far as addtional data or eu roaming. Not shown at all.  It looks like my costs have gone up £15 per month and my data has gone down by 30gb.  This wasn't what i signed up for. And not what was in the agreement i reviewed.

Leanne_T

Hi @GGreen001

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Can you text BALANCE to 150, does the data allowance show correct? 

Thanks. 

Leanne 🙂

Only says 10gb, rather than the 30gb it should be. Also no mention of EU roaming.

Annoyingly, i could have got a similar deal with tesco but decided to stay with EE (long term user) because it would be 'less hassle'. How naive!

How do i ensure that i get what i reviewed and agreed?

Leanne_T

Thanks @GGreen001

In this case, I would suggest giving us another call on 150 and the team can check this for you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.